- Spirit Announces Termination of Merger Agreement with Frontier
- Spirit Airlines Announces Intention to Adjourn Special Meeting of Stockholders
- Discovery Capital Management Sends Letter to Spirit Airlines Board of Directors Regarding Proposed Merger with Frontier Airlines
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Spirit Airlines Announces Intention to Adjourn Special Meeting of Stockholders
- JetBlue Highlights Third-Party Recognition of Superiority of JetBlue Transaction
- Spirit Airlines Highlights Must-See CNBC Interview of President and CEO Ted Christie with Jim Cramer Regarding Frontier Merger
- Spirit Airlines Reaffirms Commitment to Merger with Frontier
- TIG Advisors Sends Letter to Spirit Airlines Board Regarding its Intention to Vote “AGAINST” Proposed Merger with Frontier Group Holdings
- Spirit Airlines Announces Amended Merger Agreement with Frontier, Including Increased Per-Share Cash Consideration and $350 Million Reverse Termination Fee
- Spirit Airlines Board of Directors to Review Revised Proposal from JetBlue
Frontier Group Holdings Inc (0VN:DEU) closed at 13.60, -8.72% below its 52-week high of 14.90, set on Nov 11, 2021.
7.85May 12 202214.90Nov 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6418 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 18 2022 19:00 BST.