- Spirit Airlines Announces Intention to Adjourn Special Meeting of Stockholders
- JetBlue Highlights Third-Party Recognition of Superiority of JetBlue Transaction
- Spirit Airlines Highlights Must-See CNBC Interview of President and CEO Ted Christie with Jim Cramer Regarding Frontier Merger
- Spirit Airlines Reaffirms Commitment to Merger with Frontier
- TIG Advisors Sends Letter to Spirit Airlines Board Regarding its Intention to Vote “AGAINST” Proposed Merger with Frontier Group Holdings
- Spirit Airlines Announces Amended Merger Agreement with Frontier, Including Increased Per-Share Cash Consideration and $350 Million Reverse Termination Fee
- Spirit Airlines Board of Directors to Review Revised Proposal from JetBlue
- Spirit Airlines Postpones Special Meeting of Stockholders Until June 30, 2022
- Spirit Airlines Announces Glass Lewis Recommendation that Stockholders Vote FOR the Proposed Merger with Frontier
Frontier Group Holdings Inc (ULCC:NSQ) closed at 9.51, 16.12% above the 52 week low of 8.19 set on May 12, 2022.
8.19May 12 202217.54Jul 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6178 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 21:00 BST.