- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China's Zhongan takes quirky approach to insurance
- Western banks resigned to Asia's low deal fee culture
- Fosun chairman calls China's P2P market a 'scam'
- China's used car market: fast and spurious
- China Life: chasing unicorns
- China's Ping An buys Tommee Tippee baby brand from 3i
- Anbang - the acquisitive insurer with ties to Deng Xiaoping
- HSBC stayed put in UK because China has changed
- Chinese buyers bid $1.2bn for Norway's Opera
- Chinese lending: undercover
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd (2318:HKG) closed at 40.10, -9.17% below its 52-week high of 44.15, set on Sep 09, 2016.
30.50Feb 12 201644.15Sep 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||739.33bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.78 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6475 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.61%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2017 08:09 GMT.