- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Detention of China regulator heralds clampdown on insurers
- Huishan Dairy: high curdle rate
- Investors begin to sour on Chinese health apps
- Fund managers wary of Chinese stocks
- Hong Kong in a corner after China's raid on Xiao Jianhua
- China's Zhongan takes quirky approach to insurance
- Western banks resigned to Asia's low deal fee culture
- Fosun chairman calls China's P2P market a 'scam'
- China's used car market: fast and spurious
- China Life: chasing unicorns
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd (2318:HKG) closed at 43.80, -2.56% below its 52-week high of 44.95, set on Mar 23, 2017.
32.50Jun 28 201644.95Mar 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||790.19bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.09 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8461 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.93%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 11 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 28 2017 09:09 BST.