- BrainChip Stock Listing Upgraded to OTCQX Best Market
- BrainChip Demonstrates Akida Neuromorphic Processor as Part of Data Science Week
- BrainChip Talks with Rob Lincourt of Dell Technologies in Latest Monthly Podcast
- BrainChip Simplifies Deep Learning with Launch of MetaTF
- BrainChip Updates Ticker Symbol on OTC to BRCHF; Applies for Upgrade to OTCQX Exchange
- BrainChip Begins Volume Production of Akida AI Processor
- BrainChip Talks More Efficient Event-Based AI at Linley Spring Conference 2021
- BrainChip Research Enter into a Research Collaboration with Biotome for SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Detection
- BrainChip Releases Latest Episode in ‘This is our Mission’ Series
- BrainChip Joins tinyML Summit 2021 for Ultra-Low Power Edge Machine Learning Technologies
Brainchip Holdings Ltd (24Y:STU) closed at 0.3586, -28.99% below its 52-week high of 0.505, set on Sep 09, 2020.
0.095Aug 12 20200.505Sep 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||940.35m AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0222 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 14 2021.