- Tech Alert: Navigating Driver Privacy and Safety of Electric Vehicles, Self-Driving Vehicles
- BrainChip Discusses AI’s Positive Impact on the Human Condition With Public Interest Technology Advocate Katina Michael
- BrainChip Engages Integrous Communications as Investor Relations Advisor
- BrainChip Takes a Look at what ML and AI Can Achieve With Arm Fellow Jem Davies
- BrainChip Taps Former ARM Executive Antonio J. Viana as Non-Executive Director
- BrainChip CEO Shares Business Insights with Investment Community at the OTC Market Group’s International Virtual Investor Conference
- BrainChip Dives Further into AI Ecosystem with Edge Impulse CEO Zach Shelby
- BrainChip Highlights Its Akida Neural Processor at AI Field Day 2
- BrainChip Execs Talk Advantages of Putting AI on Sensors at the Edge as Part of Embedded Vision Summit
- BrainChip Stock Listing Upgraded to OTCQX Best Market
Brainchip Holdings Ltd (BRN:ASX) closed at 0.455, 184.38% above the 52 week low of 0.16 set on Jul 30, 2020.
0.16Jul 30 20200.97Sep 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||755.18m AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0232 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 07:10 BST.