- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $71.5M Multifamily Sale in North Carolina
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Sale of Melbourne Office Tower for A$830M
- Cushman & Wakefield Named World’s Top CRE Advisor by Euromoney
- Cushman & Wakefield Named a Military Friendly® Silver Employer
- Cushman & Wakefield Selected to Manage New Dallas-Area, 1.2-MSF Headquarters Building
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Moody’s Raises Cushman & Wakefield’s Debt Rating to Ba3 with Stable Outlook
- C&W Services Names Brian Reyes Senior Vice President, Higher Education
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Continued Growth for Second Quarter 2019
- CORRECTING and REPLACING PHOTO KBS Announces the Sale of Financial Center at the Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida for More Than $71 Million
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (2IY:BER) closed at 16.30, -8.43% below its 52-week high of 17.80, set on Jul 31, 2019.
11.64Dec 27 201817.80Jul 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3909 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2019 14:31 BST.