- Angelique Brunner Joins Cushman & Wakefield Board of Directors
- Cushman & Wakefield Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter 2020
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $103M Construction Loan for Logan North Industrial Park
- Cushman & Wakefield Named a Best Employer for Women by Forbes
- Cushman & Wakefield and Binswanger Marketing Unique 14-Acre Development Site in Stamford, CT Called “Peninsula at Harbor Point”
- Cushman & Wakefield Represents RPG in Disposition of Two New Premier Industrial Assets in San Diego for $85 Million
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Cushman & Wakefield Completes $51M Sale of Three-Building Core Logistics Portfolio in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor
- Cushman & Wakefield and Placer.ai Partner to Deliver Retail Analytics
- Cushman & Wakefield to Release Second Quarter 2020 Earnings on August 6
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (2IY:BER) closed at 8.40, 20.86% above the 52 week low of 6.95 set on Mar 19, 2020.
6.95Mar 19 202018.20Jan 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6432 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 07:00 BST.