- CGI Merchant Group Acquires South Florida Landmark Property 550 Biltmore Way
- Cushman & Wakefield Appoints Head of Life Sciences for UK
- Cushman & Wakefield and Broll Sign Exclusive African Affiliation
- Richard A. McGinn Joins Cushman & Wakefield Board of Directors
- Prominent Capital Markets Team Joins Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Named Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Cushman & Wakefield Acquires Austin Operations of Peloton Commercial Real Estate
- Cushman & Wakefield Hires Cameron Ahrens as Asia Pacific Head of Integrated Facilities Management
- Cushman & Wakefield Providing Bank of the West with Integrated Facilities Management Services in the U.S.
- Cushman & Wakefield Forms Strategic Alliance with Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Real Estate Services Provider
As of last trade
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (2IY:BER) traded at 15.10, -11.70% below its 52-week high of 17.10, set on Apr 29, 2019.
11.64Dec 27 201817.10Apr 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5682 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 25 2019 09:47 BST.