- The Marcus Corporation Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- The Marcus Corporation Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Release Date and Conference Call
- City of Coralville Appoints Marcus® Hotels & Resorts as New Managers of Coralville Hotel & Conference Center
- Gabelli Funds 13th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Conference
- The Marcus Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
As of last trade
Marcus Corp (3L1:FRA) traded at 13.00, -35.00% below its 52-week high of 20.00, set on Mar 15, 2021.
5.90Oct 15 202020.00Mar 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||490.95m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2021 07:01 BST.