- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Marcus® Hotels & Resorts Celebrates Award-Winning Properties
- Marcus Theatres® to Host Second Annual Marcus CineLatino Milwaukee Film Festival, April 11-15, 2018
- The Marcus Corporation Reports Record Revenue, Operating Income and Net Earnings for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2017
- The Marcus Corporation Announces 20% Dividend Increase
- The Marcus Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2017 Release Date and Conference Call
- Marcus® Hotels & Resorts Selected to Manage the Newly-Opened Murieta Inn and Spa in Rancho Murieta, Calif.
- Marcus® Hotels & Resorts to Curate New Hotel Concept Celebrating the Arts
Marcus Corp (MCS:NYQ) closed at 30.20, -13.47% below its 52-week high of 34.90, set on Apr 27, 2017.
23.55Feb 09 201834.90Apr 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||840.73m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.29 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.99%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:05 BST.