- City of Coralville Appoints Marcus® Hotels & Resorts as New Managers of Coralville Hotel & Conference Center
- Gabelli Funds 13th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Conference
- The Marcus Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
- The Marcus Corporation Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- The Marcus Corporation to Hold Virtual Annual Shareholders’ Meeting May 6, 2021
- The Marcus Corporation Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Release Date and Conference Call
Marcus Corp (MCS:NYQ) closed at 21.62, -12.51% below its 52-week high of 24.71, set on Mar 15, 2021.
6.84Oct 15 202024.71Mar 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||678.04m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2021 21:10 BST.