- The Marcus Corporation Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
- The Secret Is Out: Milwaukee Named by National Geographic as a Must-See Destination In 2023
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts Announces Key Leadership Promotions at its Award-Winning Milwaukee Properties
- The Marcus Corporation Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Release Date and Conference Call
- Marcus Theatres' Loyalty Program Reaches 5 Million Members
- Seven Marcus Hotels & Resorts Properties Recognized with the Prestigious Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
Marcus Corp (MCS:NYQ) closed at 16.33, -15.12% below its 52-week high of 19.24, set on Feb 11, 2022.
13.41May 24 202219.24Feb 11 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||514.53m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0326 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.22%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2022.