- Associated Capital Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
- GAMCO Adding Doug Jamieson to Office of the CEO
- Yieldstreet Expands Executive Team, Names Timothy Schott Chief Financial Officer
- Associated Capital Reports Preliminary Second Quarter Book Value of $40.20 to $40.40 Per Share
- Kenneth D. Masiello to Join CIBL as Chief Financial Officer
Associated Capital Group Inc (41J:FRA) closed at 41.20, -1.44% below its 52-week high of 41.80, set on Aug 04, 2022.
29.20Sep 21 202141.80Aug 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||902.46m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.192 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.47%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 18 2022 07:00 BST.