- ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Reports Third Quarter Results
- Healthcare at a Crossroads: What’s the Path Forward?
- Morgan Group Completes Acquisition of G.research, LLC
- Associated Capital Group Announces its 2019 Shareholder-Designated Charitable Contribution Program
- G.research LLC Receives FINRA Approval for Morgan Group Merger
- G.research 43rd Annual Automotive Symposium
- G.research's 25th Annual Aerospace & Defense Conference
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC:NYQ) closed at 37.69, 17.34% above the 52 week low of 32.12 set on Sep 06, 2019.
32.12Sep 06 201945.58Mar 05 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||847.62m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5266 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.53%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 17 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 02 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 24 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 09 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 23:30 GMT.