- Associated Capital to Replace Interim CFO
- G.research, LLC 29th Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium
- Associated Capital Group Modifies Its 2018 Shareholder-Designated Charitable Contribution Program
- Associated Capital Group’s Board Approves a $0.25 per share Contribution under its Shareholder-Designated Charitable Contribution Program
- Associated Capital Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
- Associated Capital Group, Inc. Announces Results of Exchange Offer
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC:NYQ) closed at 40.62, -13.32% below its 52-week high of 46.86, set on Nov 12, 2018.
32.59Dec 12 201846.86Nov 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||917.92m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1723 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.49%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 09 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.