- G. research, LLC: Rule 852(b)(6) – Dynamics and Implications for the Funds Industry Thursday, July 11 – The Paley Center, 25 West 52nd Street, New York City
- Morgan Group Holding Co. Announces Intention to Acquire G.Research, LLC
- Associated Capital Group Announces New Headquarters
- G.research’s 11th Annual Entertainment & Broadcasting Conference
- ASSOCIATED CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Reports First Quarter Results
Associated Capital Group Inc (AC:NYQ) closed at 38.31, 17.55% above the 52 week low of 32.59 set on Dec 12, 2018.
32.59Dec 12 201846.86Nov 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||864.04m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5584 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.52%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 17 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2019 21:02 BST.