- Survey on viruses, washing and ViralOff® - increased washing due to the pandemic equivalent to 3.5 million more cars, only in the US**
- Takisada-Nagoya Co. Ltd has officially signed a supplier agreement with Polygiene AB
- Polygiene ViralOff proven effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Polygiene takes first steps with Dr. Scholl's
- Polygiene is hot in media - keeps cool and comments
- WEKO to offer a new way of applying Polygiene; spraying means saving
- Touchdown for Polygiene - major order of facemasks from Hakers for Dallas Cowboys
- Polygiene and TK-Domashniy Tekstyl Sign Distributor Agreement - Starting With a Million Facemasks and 100,000 Protection suits
- Returnity and Polygiene Partner to Create First Ever Antimicrobial Reusable Packaging
- Virus-fighting Denim from Diesel
Polygiene AB (44P:BER) closed at 3.16, -11.24% below its 52-week high of 3.56, set on Sep 11, 2020.
0.349Oct 22 20193.56Sep 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||672.92m SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0293 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 17:46 BST.