- "First time in Japan" Introducing the latest anti-viral technology ViralOff®︎ to 5 types of office chairs
- Polygiene and world leading Caterpillar in exciting partnership
- Polygiene launching improved ViralOff technology with lifetime of garment washability
- Polygiene: Fighting Corona efficiently in the household
- Polygiene and HSP Hanse Shopping launches mass market cleaning products with ViralOff®
- (In response to a morning news article) The Coronavirus has been found to live up to two weeks in clothes, do not let fear drive your washing habits
- Marks & Spencer introduces Polygiene in towels
- Swany and Polygiene takes personal safety essentials to a new level with a ViralOff® series
- YKK and Polygiene zaps viruses in zippers
- Survey on viruses, washing and ViralOff® - increased washing due to the pandemic equivalent to 3.5 million more cars, only in the US**
Polygiene AB (44P:BER) closed at 2.61, -32.21% below its 52-week high of 3.85, set on Oct 05, 2020.
0.382Mar 17 20203.85Oct 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||492.38m SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0063 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2020 17:46 GMT.