- (In response to a morning news article) The Coronavirus has been found to live up to two weeks in clothes, do not let fear drive your washing habits
- Marks & Spencer introduces Polygiene in towels
- Swany and Polygiene takes personal safety essentials to a new level with a ViralOff® series
- YKK and Polygiene zaps viruses in zippers
- Survey on viruses, washing and ViralOff® - increased washing due to the pandemic equivalent to 3.5 million more cars, only in the US**
- Takisada-Nagoya Co. Ltd has officially signed a supplier agreement with Polygiene AB
- Polygiene ViralOff proven effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Polygiene takes first steps with Dr. Scholl's
- Polygiene is hot in media - keeps cool and comments
- WEKO to offer a new way of applying Polygiene; spraying means saving
Polygiene AB (POLYG:STO) closed at 32.10, -21.13% below its 52-week high of 40.70, set on Oct 05, 2020.
3.59Oct 24 201940.70Oct 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||658.56m SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0293 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 17:00 BST.