- BeiGene Highlights Progress in Hematology at EHA2021 Virtual Congress
- China NMPA Approves PARP Inhibitor Pamiparib for Patients with Previously Treated Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- BeiGene Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) Demonstrates Superior Objective Response Rate by Investigator Assessment and Reduced Rates of Atrial Fibrillation or Flutter at Interim Analysis in Head-to-Head Trial Against Ibrutinib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BeiGene Presents Interim Analysis Results of RATIONALE 303 Trial of Tislelizumab in Second- or Third-Line Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Presents Clinical Data on Sitravatinib in Combination with Tislelizumab at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Provides Update on Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Zanubrutinib in Patients with COVID-19-Related Pulmonary Distress
- BeiGene Launches BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) in Canada for Patients with Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
- BeiGene Announces First Commercial Manufacturing Approval for Its State-of-the-Art Biologics Facility in Guangzhou, China
- BeiGene Announces New Chief Financial Officer, Julia Wang
Beigene Ltd (49BA:MUN) closed at 260.00, -17.72% below its 52-week high of 316.00, set on Feb 04, 2021.
143.00Jun 15 2020316.00Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-13.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 13 2021 07:10 BST.