- China NMPA Approves PARP Inhibitor Pamiparib for Patients with Previously Treated Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- BeiGene Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) Demonstrates Superior Objective Response Rate by Investigator Assessment and Reduced Rates of Atrial Fibrillation or Flutter at Interim Analysis in Head-to-Head Trial Against Ibrutinib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BeiGene Presents Interim Analysis Results of RATIONALE 303 Trial of Tislelizumab in Second- or Third-Line Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Presents Clinical Data on Sitravatinib in Combination with Tislelizumab at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Launches BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) in Canada for Patients with Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
- BeiGene Provides Update on Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Zanubrutinib in Patients with COVID-19-Related Pulmonary Distress
- BeiGene Announces First Commercial Manufacturing Approval for Its State-of-the-Art Biologics Facility in Guangzhou, China
- BeiGene Announces New Chief Financial Officer, Julia Wang
- BeiGene Announces Presentation of Clinical and Preclinical Data at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Beigene Ltd (6160:HKG.HZ) closed at 186.10, -21.87% below its 52-week high of 238.20, set on Jan 25, 2021.
85.40May 07 2020238.20Jan 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||222.07bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.40 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 07 2021 09:08 BST.