- Match Group Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Match Group To Webcast Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Match Group Joins the United Nations Global Compact
- Veteran Tech Industry CMO Christina Kozloff Joins Plenty of Fish
- Match Group to Present at Cowen's Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Google Concedes Key Issues on Google Play Policies; Match Group Withdraws Temporary Restraining Order in Response to Concessions.
- Hinge Announces New "Mental Health Advocates of Tomorrow" Fund to Expand Therapy Access for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Daters
As of last trade,
Match Group Inc (4MGN:DUS) traded at 66.04, 13.51% above the 52 week low of 58.18 set on Aug 03, 2022.
58.18Aug 03 2022149.32Oct 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3412 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 09 2022 12:01 BST.