- Match Group Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Match Group To Webcast Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Match Group Joins the United Nations Global Compact
- Veteran Tech Industry CMO Christina Kozloff Joins Plenty of Fish
- Match Group to Present at Cowen's Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Google Concedes Key Issues on Google Play Policies; Match Group Withdraws Temporary Restraining Order in Response to Concessions.
- Hinge Announces New "Mental Health Advocates of Tomorrow" Fund to Expand Therapy Access for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Daters
Match Group Inc (MTCH1*:MEX) closed at 1,294.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 1,294.00, set on Aug 03, 2022.
1,294.00Aug 03 20223,500.00Oct 21 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3412 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 03 2022 11:30 BST.