- Subsidies help China sell the most electric cars
- GKN climbs on speculation over automotive division sale
- Volkswagen recalls vehicles in China over faulty airbags
- Beijing's uneasy deals with overseas car groups under strain
- Audi sparks backlash with 'disrespectful' China advert
SAIC Motor Corp Ltd (600104:SHH) closed at 34.13, -9.37% below its 52-week high of 37.66, set on Mar 13, 2018.
28.43Aug 04 201737.66Mar 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||407.29bn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||3.08 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.65 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.74%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 07:59 BST.