- Owens & Minor Receives Prestigious Supplier Awards in Recognition of Pandemic Response
- Owens & Minor Launches Non-Profit Foundation, Reaffirms Decades-Long Commitment to Building Healthier Communities
- Owens & Minor Outlines Long-Term Strategy to Drive Sustainable Growth at 2021 Investor Day
- Owens & Minor Reports 1st Quarter Financial Results
- Owens & Minor will Report First Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
As of last trade
Owens & Minor Inc (6OM:BER) traded at 37.26, -6.85% below its 52-week high of 40.00, set on Jun 09, 2021.
6.21Jun 22 202040.00Jun 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.45 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0083 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.02%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2021 12:35 BST.