- “Thank you, President Biden” - Owens & Minor Welcomes President Biden Strategy on COVID Response
- Owens & Minor to Present at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Owens & Minor to Present at the BofA Securities 2020 Leveraged Finance Conference
- Owens & Minor Prepares for Flu Season with Increased Made-in-Americas Mask and N95 Respirator Capacity
- Owens & Minor to Present at the 29th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
- Owens & Minor Reports 3rd Quarter Financial Results
Owens & Minor Inc (6OM:STU) closed at 21.24, -15.51% below its 52-week high of 25.14, set on Dec 28, 2020.
3.49Mar 12 202025.14Dec 28 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5387 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0082 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.04%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2021.