- Hims & Hers and ChristianaCare Partner to Expand In-Person Healthcare Access in Four States
- Hims & Hers Health, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Raises Full Year 2022 Outlook; Platform Demand and Financial Outperformance Driving Expected Adjusted EBITDA Profitability Beginning in Q4 2022
- Hims & Hers to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Earnings on November 7, 2022
- Hims & Hers appoints Chief Communications Officer & VP of Fulfillment Operations
- Now More Than Ever Americans Are Open To Exploring Their Sexuality, Hims & Hers’ Nationwide Survey Uncovers The Realities Of Sex In America Today
- Hims & Hers Launches New Android Apps
As of last trade
Hims & Hers Health Inc (82W:DUS) traded at 5.72, -18.98% below its 52-week high of 7.06, set on Aug 15, 2022.
2.87May 12 20227.06Aug 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.411 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 29 2022 11:01 GMT.