- Seagate Appoints Yolanda Lee Conyers to the Board of Directors
- Seagate Highlights Positive Progress Towards Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives
- Seagate Technology to Report Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on January 26, 2022
- Seagate Fuels Converged Storage Platform With New Exos AP Enterprise Data Storage System Controller Powered by AMD EPYC Processors
- Seagate to Participate in Upcoming Investor Events
- Stephen J. Luczo Retires from Seagate Technology’s Board of Directors
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (847:HAM) closed at 84.00, -17.65% below its 52-week high of 102.00, set on Jan 05, 2022.
49.88Jan 26 2021102.00Jan 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.94%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 21 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jan 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2022 07:03 GMT.