- Seagate Technology to Report Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on October 22, 2021
- StorONE Collaborates with Seagate to Offer High-Capacity Systems with an Attractive Total Cost of Ownership
- Zoom Selects Seagate’s Lyve Cloud
- Seagate to Participate in Upcoming Investor Events
- NI and Seagate Collaborate to Improve How Data Accelerates Autonomous Vehicle Technology
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX:NSQ) closed at 81.24, -23.52% below its 52-week high of 106.22, set on May 17, 2021.
46.92Oct 29 2020106.22May 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.30%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 21 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 06 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:00 BST.