- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The long-term effect of Trump’s three-pronged boost
- Rich pickings for investors seeking diamonds in rough
- Charts that matter: The return of the stock picker?
- Why investors seek edge in 'natural language processing'
- Toshiba seals sale of chip business to Bain-led group
- Toshiba sells chip unit to Bain-led consortium for $18bn
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Tech debt: gearing for geeks
Seagate Technology PLC (STX:NSQ) closed at 60.09, -1.80% below its 52-week high of 61.19, set on Mar 13, 2018.
30.60Aug 23 201761.19Mar 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.19%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jan 03 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 20 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.