- The long-term effect of Trump’s three-pronged boost
- Rich pickings for investors seeking diamonds in rough
- Charts that matter: The return of the stock picker?
- Brexit: Britain and Ireland talk at cross purposes on the border
- Why investors seek edge in 'natural language processing'
- Toshiba seals sale of chip business to Bain-led group
- Toshiba sells chip unit to Bain-led consortium for $18bn
As of last trade
Seagate Technology PLC (STX:NSQ) traded at 48.69, -22.34% below its 52-week high of 62.70, set on Apr 17, 2018.
32.41Sep 28 201762.70Apr 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.13%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2018 20:04 BST.