- The long-term effect of Trump’s three-pronged boost
- Rich pickings for investors seeking diamonds in rough
- Charts that matter: The return of the stock picker?
- Brexit: Britain and Ireland talk at cross purposes on the border
- Why investors seek edge in 'natural language processing'
- Toshiba seals sale of chip business to Bain-led group
- Toshiba sells chip unit to Bain-led consortium for $18bn
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Tech debt: gearing for geeks
Seagate Technology PLC (STX:NSQ) closed at 59.02, -5.87% below its 52-week high of 62.70, set on Apr 17, 2018.
30.60Aug 23 201762.70Apr 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.27%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 13 2018 21:00 BST.