- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why investors seek edge in 'natural language processing'
- Toshiba seals sale of chip business to Bain-led group
- Toshiba sells chip unit to Bain-led consortium for $18bn
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Tech debt: gearing for geeks
- Trump tax pledge triggers China debate on corporate rates
Seagate Technology PLC (STX:NSQ) closed at 42.02, -17.54% below its 52-week high of 50.96, set on Apr 25, 2017.
30.60Aug 23 201750.96Apr 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.64 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.00%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 04 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 19 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 15 2017 21:00 GMT.