- GXO Schedules Fourth Quarter, Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call for Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- GXO Extends Partnership with Groupe SEB in the U.K.
- GXO Hosts Investor Day, Outlines 2027 Financial Targets
- GXO Named One of America’s ‘Most Responsible’ Companies by Newsweek Magazine
- GXO Teams with BD RowaTM to Optimize Storage and Retrieval for Reverse Logistics
- GXO Deploys Most Technology in Its History
- GXO Logistics meldet Ergebnisse für das dritte Quartal 2022
- GXO Logistics annonce ses résultats du troisième trimestre 2022
- GXO Logistics Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- GXO Expands Partnership with Furniture Maker Floyd
GXO Logistics Inc (93N:STU) closed at 47.22, 40.98% above the 52 week low of 33.49 set on Oct 25, 2022.
33.49Oct 25 202276.00Feb 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.78 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023.