- GXO and DSA WorkFit Partnership Welcomes 22nd Down Syndrome Recruit
- GXO Announces Letitia James as Vice President of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- GXO annonce ses résultats du troisième trimestre 2021
- GXO gibt Ergebnisse des dritten Quartals 2021 bekannt
- GXO Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
- GXO and Saks Launch Direct-to-Consumer Ecommerce Logistics Hub
- GXO Wins Innovation Award in Partnership with Virgin Media
- GXO Expects to Recruit 9,000 Employees in North America Ahead of the Peak Holiday Season
- GXO and Abercrombie & Fitch Co. to Open High-Tech Distribution Center in Phoenix Metropolitan Area
- GXO Logistics Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Tuesday, November 2, 2021
GXO Logistics Inc (GXO:NYQ) closed at 97.36, -8.08% below its 52-week high of 105.92, set on Nov 18, 2021.
48.38Jul 22 2021105.92Nov 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.16bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 18:10 GMT.