- GXO Expects to Recruit 9,000 Employees in North America Ahead of the Peak Holiday Season
- GXO and Abercrombie & Fitch Co. to Open High-Tech Distribution Center in Phoenix Metropolitan Area
- GXO Logistics Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- GXO Announces Elizabeth Fogarty as Chief Communications Officer
- GXO Deploys Display Wearable Scanners that Boost Productivity
- GXO Pilots Customised Robotic Arm for Fashion Ecommerce Logistics
- GXO Releases Results from Global Survey on E-Commerce and Returns Trends
GXO Logistics Inc (GXO:NYQ) closed at 83.10, -6.94% below its 52-week high of 89.30, set on Aug 25, 2021.
48.38Jul 22 202189.30Aug 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.53bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:10 BST.