- Trinity Capital Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Trinity Capital Inc. Provides $40 Million Growth Capital to Convergent Dental, Inc.
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Time Change for its First Quarter 2023 Conference Call
- Trinity Capital Inc. Provides Details for First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Adjustment to Conversion Rate of its 6.00% Convertible Notes due 2025
- Trinity Capital Inc. Declares Cash Dividend Increase to $0.47 per Share and Provides Business Update
- Trinity Capital Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Trinity Capital Inc (9F7:MUN) closed at 11.70, 21.24% above the 52 week low of 9.65 set on Nov 29, 2022.
9.65Nov 29 202215.90Aug 15 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||456.45m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0161 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||14.86%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 14 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 31 2023 07:02 BST.