- Hillenbrand Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Hillenbrand Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call for August 4, 2022
- Hillenbrand Announces Intention to Explore Strategic Alternatives for its Batesville Business
- Hillenbrand Announces Binding Offer to Acquire LINXIS Group, a Global Leader in Process Equipment and Automation Solutions for the Food Industry
- Hillenbrand to Acquire Herbold Meckesheim, Expanding Customer Offering for Complete Recycling Solutions
- Hillenbrand Releases 2021 Sustainability Report and Corporate Purpose
Hillenbrand Inc (9HI:FRA) closed at 45.00, -5.86% below its 52-week high of 47.80, set on Dec 28, 2021.
35.00Sep 22 202147.80Dec 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.83 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.833 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.85%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 05 2022 13:11 BST.