- Hillenbrand Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Call for August 5, 2021
- Hillenbrand Elects Inderpreet Sawhney to Board of Directors
- Hillenbrand Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Hillenbrand Elects Dennis W. Pullin to Board of Directors
- Hillenbrand Declares Third Quarter Dividend of $0.2150 Per Share
- Hillenbrand Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Results
Hillenbrand Inc (HI:NYQ) closed at 45.57, -13.76% below its 52-week high of 52.84, set on Mar 18, 2021.
26.36Sep 21 202052.84Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.90%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 15 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2021 21:10 BST.