- Hillenbrand to Present at Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference 2021
- Hillenbrand Releases 2020 Sustainability Report
- Hillenbrand Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend of $0.2150 Per Share
- Hillenbrand Announces Fiscal Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Hillenbrand Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Call for August 5, 2021
- Hillenbrand Elects Inderpreet Sawhney to Board of Directors
Hillenbrand Inc (HI:NYQ) closed at 41.68, -21.12% below its 52-week high of 52.84, set on Mar 18, 2021.
26.36Sep 21 202052.84Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.06%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:10 BST.