- Hillenbrand Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Hillenbrand Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call for August 4, 2022
- Hillenbrand Announces Intention to Explore Strategic Alternatives for its Batesville Business
- Hillenbrand Announces Binding Offer to Acquire LINXIS Group, a Global Leader in Process Equipment and Automation Solutions for the Food Industry
- Hillenbrand to Acquire Herbold Meckesheim, Expanding Customer Offering for Complete Recycling Solutions
- Hillenbrand Releases 2021 Sustainability Report and Corporate Purpose
Hillenbrand Inc (HI:NYQ) closed at 47.62, -12.06% below its 52-week high of 54.15, set on Dec 28, 2021.
37.84Jul 14 202254.15Dec 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.83 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.87 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.83%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2022 21:10 BST.