- Alcoa Gains Approval to Market Sustainably Produced Products with Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) Certifications
- Alcoa President and Chief Executive Officer Roy Harvey to Present at BMO Capital Markets 29th Global Metals & Mining Conference
- Alcoa Receives Additional Recognition for Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Performance
- Alcoa Completes Sale of Gum Springs Waste Treatment Business
- Bauxite, Alumina Operations in Western Australia Receive Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) Certification
- Alcoa Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results
- Alcoa Announces Agreement to Sell Gum Springs Facility in $250 Million Transaction
- Alcoa Schedules Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Point Comfort Refinery in Texas to Permanently Close
- Alcoa Announces Additional Actions on Pension and Other Postemployment Benefits (OPEB) in the United States
Alcoa Corp (AA:NYQ) closed at 16.70, 22.61% above the 52 week low of 13.62 set on Jan 31, 2020.
13.62Jan 31 202031.45Feb 27 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.06 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2020 23:30 GMT.