- Alcoa Corporation Provides Update on Avilés and La Coruña Plants in Spain
- Alcoa Announces Planned Restart, New Labor Contract for Aluminerie de Bécancour Smelter in Québec, Canada
- Alcoa Schedules Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Final Labor Contract Offer Submitted for Aluminerie de Bécancour Smelter in Québec, Canada
- Alcoa Corporation and Ma’aden Amend Joint Venture
- Alcoa and United Steelworkers Union Extend Negotiations on Labor Agreement for Five U.S. Locations
- Alcoa to Participate at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Metals, Mining and Steel Conference
- Alcoa to Host Webcast of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Alcoa Corp (AA:NYQ) closed at 23.32, 12.01% above the 52 week low of 20.82 set on Jun 03, 2019.
20.82Jun 03 201948.75Jul 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6718 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 16 2019 21:02 BST.