- Coal rises from the ashes as Australia’s top-earning export
- Silchester, the quiet investor behind Europe’s big fund houses
- Stocks to watch: Intu, Hammerson, Antofagasta, Royal Mail, CYBG
- Labour’s share scheme is just another tax on business
- Which banks will win in the IPO drag race between Lyft and Uber?
- Vodafone raising hybrid bonds to back Liberty deal
- Sir Philip Hampton steps down from Anglo American board
- BoE finds banks unprepared for climate change risks
- Stocks to watch: Just Eat, Burberry, Smiths, South32, BHP, Enel
- The London Report: Investors digest news on Just Eat rival
As of last trade
Anglo American PLC (AAL:LSE) traded at 1,667.80, -14.38% below its 52-week high of 1,948.00, set on Jun 07, 2018.
1,322.50Dec 07 20171,948.00Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.66bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||76.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.55%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 09:50 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Anglo American PLC shares was Buy at 1.00 on 26 Jul 2018Read the full article