- Associated Banc-Corp Increases Prime Rate
- Associated Banc-Corp Announces Increase in Common Stock Dividend
- Associated Banc-Corp to Attend the 2022 Piper Sandler East Coast Financial Services Conference on November 8 - 9, 2022
- Associated Banc-Corp Reports Third Quarter 2022 Net Income Available to Common Equity of $93 Million, or $0.62 per Common Share
- Associated Bank announces corporate promotion
- Associated Banc-Corp to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Earnings and Hold Conference Call on October 20, 2022
Associated Banc-Corp (AB5:FRA) closed at 22.00, -11.29% below its 52-week high of 24.80, set on Nov 02, 2022.
16.90Jun 24 202224.80Nov 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.13 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8071 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.67%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2022 07:08 GMT.