- Associated Banc-Corp to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Earnings and Hold Conference Call on October 20, 2022
- Associated Banc-Corp Increases Prime Rate
- Associated Banc-Corp to Attend Two Investor Events in September 2022
- Associated Banc-Corp Announces Dividends
- Associated Banc-Corp Reports Second Quarter 2022 Net Income Available to Common Equity of $84 Million, or $0.56 per Common Share
- Associated Bank appoints Twin Cities market president, Paul Schmidt
Associated Banc-Corp (ASB:NYQ) closed at 20.08, 15.07% above the 52 week low of 17.45 set on Jul 14, 2022.
17.45Jul 14 202225.78Feb 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.98%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 21:10 BST.