- ACI Worldwide, Inc. To Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- ACI Worldwide Outperforms Industry Peers in Latest eCommerce Fraud Prevention KPIs
- ACI Worldwide Wins Juniper Future Digital Awards for Merchant Payments and Retail Innovation
- ACI Fraud Management Incremental Learning Technology Receives Full Patent Approval
- ACI Worldwide Ranked in the Top 20 Largest Global Providers of Financial Technology by IDC FinTech Rankings
- With ACI Worldwide, MDT Innovations Modernizes and Simplifies Digital Payments for Fave
- ACI Worldwide Recognized by Celent as a Leader in Corporate Digital Banking Platform Market
- Convenience, More Than COVID Safety, Spurs Continued Digital Grocery Shopping Practices, According to New ACI Worldwide and PYMNTS Study
- ACI Worldwide Protects More Than One Billion Consumers Globally from Fraud in the Era of Open Banking and Real-Time Payments
- ACI Worldwide Joins the Fuels Institute
ACI Worldwide Inc (ACIW:NSQ) closed at 30.90, 8.16% above its 52-week low of 28.57, set on Oct 30, 2020.
28.57Oct 30 202043.23Feb 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7352 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:00 BST.