- ACI Worldwide To Partner With RedAbierta To Power Real-Time Payments in Honduras
- ACI Worldwide Partners with Philippines’ Security Bank Corporation to Transform the Bank’s Real-Time Payments Platform
- ACI Worldwide, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2022
- ACI Worldwide, Inc. To Release Fourth quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- ACI Worldwide Increases Global Reach, Powering 25 Domestic and Pan-Regional Real-Time Schemes
- Consumer Optimism Remains Strong Despite Economic Headwinds, Per 2022 Holiday Spending Report From ACI Worldwide
- ACI Worldwide Launches Wallet Hub for Merchants with Access to 200+ Digital Wallets in 70+ Countries
- ACI Worldwide Launches ACI Instant Pay for Merchants - In-Store, Online, and Mobile Real-Time Payments
ACI Worldwide Inc (TSA:BER) closed at 23.20, 22.75% above the 52 week low of 18.90 set on Dec 16, 2022.
18.90Dec 16 202230.20Mar 30 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 19:30 BST.