- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- AECOM announces capital allocation policy and $1 billion stock repurchase authorization
- AECOM reports third quarter fiscal year 2017 results
- AECOM to announce fiscal year 2017 third quarter results on Aug. 8
- AECOM to acquire Shimmick Construction to expand its civil construction capabilities in the Western U.S.
- AECOM announces completion of exchange offer
- AECOM appoints Randall A. Wotring as chief operating officer
AECOM (ACM:NYQ) closed at 36.47, -10.44% below its 52-week high of 40.72, set on Dec 12, 2016.
26.46Oct 25 201640.72Dec 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.63 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:02 BST.