- Ahold Delhaize share buyback update
- Ahold Delhaize shareholders adopt 2018 financial statements and approve all agenda points
- Ahold Delhaize details impact of IFRS 16 accounting change, no change in underlying outlook
- Ahold Delhaize proposes the appointment of two new members of its Supervisory Board
- Ahold Delhaize reports a strong quarter with full-year underlying earnings per share up 29.6%
- Ahold Delhaize appoints Marit van Egmond as Brand President & CEO Albert Heijn
- Ahold Delhaize reports strong sales growth in the fourth quarter
- Ahold Delhaize announces update on brand strategy in Belgium
- Ahold Delhaize announces appointment of Farhan Siddiqi as Chief Digital Officer and member of the Executive Committee
- Ahold Delhaize announces that Stop & Shop has agreed to acquire King Kullen Grocery Co.
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV (AHOD:FRA) closed at 21.80, -8.40% below its 52-week high of 23.80, set on Mar 28, 2019.
18.70Oct 08 201823.80Mar 28 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7022 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.22%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2019|
|Div pay-date||Apr 25 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 18:54 BST.