- Ahold Delhaize share buyback update
- Ahold Delhaize details impact of IFRS 16 accounting change, no change in underlying outlook
- Ahold Delhaize proposes the appointment of two new members of its Supervisory Board
- Ahold Delhaize reports a strong quarter with full-year underlying earnings per share up 29.6%
- Ahold Delhaize appoints Marit van Egmond as Brand President & CEO Albert Heijn
- Ahold Delhaize reports strong sales growth in the fourth quarter
- Ahold Delhaize announces update on brand strategy in Belgium
- Ahold Delhaize announces appointment of Farhan Siddiqi as Chief Digital Officer and member of the Executive Committee
- Ahold Delhaize announces that Stop & Shop has agreed to acquire King Kullen Grocery Co.
- Ahold Delhaize commences €1 billion share buyback program
As of last trade
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV (AHOD:MUN) traded at 23.40, -0.85% below its 52-week high of 23.60, set on Mar 25, 2019.
18.60Mar 27 201823.60Mar 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7015 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.97%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 26 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 12 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 25 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 26 2019 07:07 BST.