- Ansys, Microsoft, Dell and Lendlease Unite to Expedite Digital Twin Adoption
- Ansys RedHawk-SC Multiphysics Signoff Solution Achieves Certification On All TSMC Advanced Process Technologies
- Samsung Foundry Certifies Ansys RaptorH For Countering Electromagnetic Effects In 2.5D/3D Integrated Circuits And Systems
- Software Motor Company And Ansys Speed Development Of Advanced Motors Using Automated Workflow To Help Reduce Climate Change
- Ansys Wins Prestigious Industrial Internet of Things Award
- Physical Optics Corporation And Ansys Streamline Avionics Development For U.S. Military Aircraft
- US Army, L3Harris and Ansys Collaborate to Improve Aviation Performance and Affordability
- EDF Pioneers Low-Carbon Power Generation Technologies With Ansys Multiphysics Solutions
As of last trade
ANSYS Inc (AKX:DUS) traded at 254.50, -6.91% below its 52-week high of 273.40, set on Feb 20, 2020.
184.70Mar 13 2020273.40Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 04 2020 07:21 BST.