- TSMC Recognizes ANSYS With Two Partner of the Year Awards
- ANSYS To Extend Microsoft Azure Digital Twins With Physics-Based Simulations
- Carnegie Mellon University and ANSYS Transform Engineering Education and Research to Spur Next Industrial Revolution
- ANSYS and Simulation Process Integration and Design Optimization Leader Dynardo Sign Definitive Acquisition Agreement
- ASE Group Significantly Advances Semiconductor Packaging Development With ANSYS Customization Toolkit Solution
- Samsung Foundry Certifies ANSYS Multiphysics Simulation Solutions For Multi-Die Integration Advanced Packaging Technology
- TURBOTECH Revolutionizes Hybrid-Electric Aircraft With ANSYS
- Richard Childress Racing's Partnership With ANSYS Drives Results on the Track
- ANSYS Strengthens Electric Machine Design Offerings Through New Agreement With Motor Design Ltd.
- ANSYS Boosts Support For On-Premise Simulation Through Improved Elastic Licensing
ANSYS Inc (ANSS*:MEX) closed at 4,224.58, -7.07% below its 52-week high of 4,545.80, set on Sep 20, 2019.
2,769.15Dec 27 20184,545.80Sep 20 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.11 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 24 2019 12:30 BST.