- ALLETE to Announce Third Quarter Financial Results on November 6
- ALLETE Clean Energy Celebrates Record-setting Construction Year during American Wind Week
- ALLETE, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Growth and Narrows Earnings Guidance Range
- ALLETE Board of Directors Declares Dividend on Common Stock
- ALLETE to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results on August 1
ALLETE Inc (ALE:NYQ) closed at 87.25, -1.52% below its 52-week high of 88.60, set on Sep 26, 2019.
72.42Dec 26 201888.60Sep 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.08 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.35 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.70%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2019 21:10 BST.