- ALLETE Board of Directors raises quarterly common stock dividend
- ALLETE, Grid United join forces to develop key transmission link to enhance reliability of the nation’s electric grid
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission Sets New Rates for Minnesota Power
- ALLETE to announce 2022 financial results on Feb. 16
- Minnesota Power Ready to Move Next Phase of EnergyForward Following MPUC Approval of Resource Plan
- ALLETE, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Earnings; Expects 2022 Earnings Near Mid-Point of $3.60 - $3.90 Per Share Range
ALLETE Inc (ALE:NYQ) closed at 62.50, -8.71% below its 52-week high of 68.46, set on Mar 31, 2022.
47.77Oct 13 202268.46Mar 31 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.15%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 06 2023 21:10 GMT.