- ALLETE Clean Energy announces large grant to Oklahoma school district to support students during COVID-19 pandemic
- ALLETE, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Earnings
- Barbara A. Nick Named to ALLETE Board of Directors
- ALLETE Board of Directors Declares Dividend on Common Stock
- ALLETE to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results on August 5
As of last trade
ALLETE Inc (ALE:NYQ) traded at 51.19, 6.16% above its 52-week low of 48.22, set on May 14, 2020.
48.22May 14 202088.60Sep 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.47 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.85%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 18:25 BST.