- ALLETE, Inc. Reports 2018 Earnings of $3.38 Per Share; Initiates 2019 Earnings Guidance; 2019 to Be a Significant Year of Renewable Energy Projects
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd. to Acquire U.S. Water Services, Accelerating Business Expansion in North America
- ALLETE Inc. Announces Sale of U.S. Water Services, Inc. to Global Water Management Company
- Bethany Owen Named President of ALLETE
- ALLETE Board of Directors Raises Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
- ALLETE to Announce 2018 Financial Results on Feb. 14
ALLETE Inc (ALE:NYQ) closed at 82.34, -2.28% below its 52-week high of 84.26, set on Mar 12, 2019.
70.06Mar 23 201884.26Mar 12 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.35 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.85%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 21 2019 20:02 BST.