- ALLETE to Announce 2018 Financial Results on Feb. 14
- ALLETE Clean Energy Adds 50-MW Oregon Wind Site to Refurbishment Strategy
- ALLETE Clean Energy, Xcel Energy Sign New Contracts for Existing Southern Minnesota Wind Site
- ALLETE, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2018 Earnings
- ALLETE Clean Energy Advances Growth Strategy with Sale of Wind Project in North Dakota While Breaking Ground on New Wind Development
- ALLETE Board of Directors Declares Dividend on Common Stock
ALLETE Inc (ALE:NYQ) closed at 75.28, -9.10% below its 52-week high of 82.82, set on Dec 04, 2018.
66.64Feb 06 201882.82Dec 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.98%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.