- Amcor to Report First Quarter 2022 Results
- Changes to Amcor plc Board of Directors
- Amcor reports record full year earnings and strong outlook for fiscal 2022
- Amcor expands global network of innovation centers
- Amcor Announces Breakthrough Healthcare Lidding Technology for Combination Products
- Amcor to report fiscal 2021 full year results
- Amcor to partner with Michigan State University to power innovation and talent in sustainable packaging
As of last trade
Amcor PLC (AMC:ASX) traded at 16.08, -10.17% below its 52-week high of 17.90, set on Aug 23, 2021.
14.12Jan 20 202117.90Aug 23 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6371 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.95%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 28 2021 00:14 BST.