- Amcor to report Half Year 2022 results
- Amcor announces global price increases
- Amcor Unveils State-of-the-art Healthcare Packaging Facility In Singapore To Serve Accelerating Customer Demands In Asia Pacific
- Amcor Research Shows Consumers Worldwide Want to Recycle More
- Fate of billions of plastic bottles potentially altered through ground-breaking Amcor technology
- Amcor reports solid first quarter and reaffirms outlook for fiscal 2022
Amcor PLC (AMCR:NYQ) closed at 12.46, -3.56% below its 52-week high of 12.92, set on Aug 25, 2021.
10.33Mar 19 202112.92Aug 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6079 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.91%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 23 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2022 20:51 GMT.