- Apogee Enterprises Announces Planned Retirement of CEO Joe Puishys at the End of the Fiscal Year
- Apogee Enterprises Reports Fiscal 2021 Second-Quarter Results
- Apogee Enterprises to Report Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Apogee Enterprises Reports Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Results
- Apogee Enterprises Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG:NSQ) closed at 22.57, 63.94% above the 52 week low of 13.77 set on Mar 19, 2020.
13.77Mar 19 202043.28Sep 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||594.87m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.32%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 29 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 21:00 BST.