- Apogee Enterprises Announces Cooperation Agreement With Engaged Capital
- Apogee Enterprises to Present at Baird’s 2019 Global Industrial Conference
- Apogee Enterprises Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Apogee Enterprises Reports Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- Apogee Enterprises to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Apogee Enterprises to Report Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Financial Results
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG:NSQ) closed at 37.18, -20.39% below its 52-week high of 46.70, set on Sep 17, 2019.
26.38Dec 20 201846.70Sep 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||993.14m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.63 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.87%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 05 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 21 2019 21:00 GMT.