- ZOLL remedē System, a Breakthrough Therapy for Treating Central Sleep Apnea, Receives Approval for MRI Conditional Use
- Acceptance and Use Cases for Autonomous Vehicles Differ Greatly Among Major Automotive Markets – Global Car User Survey by Asahi Kasei
- Asahi Kasei invests in Israeli startup Castor Technologies
- Asahi Kasei and Microwave Chemical Launch Joint Demonstration Project for Chemical Recycling of Polyamide 66 Using Microwave-based Technology
- Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America and GeminiBio Enter Strategic Partnership to Advance Application of Inline Buffer Formulation and Streamline Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Processes
- Asahi Kasei Establishes Framework for Investment in Startups Focused on Carbon Neutrality
- Asahi Kasei’s production facility for Dinamica® acquires certification regarding use of power 100% derived from renewable energy by utilizing Powered by RE of Hitachi
- Crystal IS and Asahi Kasei Announce New Record for Single-Chip Device Output and Immediate Engineering Sample Availability of Their Upcoming 160 mW UVC LED
As of last trade
Asahi Kasei Corp (ASA:FRA) traded at 12.60, 5.00% above its 52-week low of 12.00, set on May 03, 2023.
12.00May 03 202315.20Aug 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 07 2023 07:03 BST.