- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Emerging market tech's stellar run reshapes stock index
- China seeks dominance of global AI industry
- Chinese tech groups display closer ties with Communist party
- How to invest in the 'New China'
- Hong Kong shares: dual to the death
- Hong Kong's hot governance issues are minefield for investors
- Wanda takes legal action over 'malicious' rumours about chairman
- Baidu bets its future on AI revolution
- Chinese tech groups answer call for digital assistants
- China tech groups to demand ID verification for online posts
Baidu Inc (BIDU:NSQ) closed at 264.52, -3.80% below its 52-week high of 274.97, set on Oct 17, 2017.
159.54Nov 11 2016274.97Oct 17 2017
|Market cap||91.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2017 21:00 BST.