- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Baidu chief executive steps back from day-to-day running of group
- China tightens app store regulations
- Chipmaker Nvidia tops S&P 500 as best performer of the year
- Chinese netizens mourn demise of celebrity's online talk show
- Tencent: Inside China's 'killer app' factory
- China tech groups look in-house for deal advice
- China's investors target Brazil in hunt for growth
- AI academic warns on brain drain to tech groups
- Scottish Mortgage just misses out on FTSE 100 spot
- Can Microsoft get back in the game with AI?
Baidu Inc (BIDU:NSQ) closed at 173.44, -13.71% below its 52-week high of 201.00, set on Apr 29, 2016.
139.61Feb 09 2016201.00Apr 29 2016
|Market cap||60.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.32 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2017 21:00 GMT.