- China has world's worst internet freedom, says report
- Brazil rolls out the red carpet to lure Chinese money
- Fangs futures debut as tech stocks boom inspires a new market
- China's tech titans set sights on car innovation
- Emerging market tech's stellar run reshapes stock index
- China seeks dominance of global AI industry
- Chinese tech groups display closer ties with Communist party
- How to invest in the 'New China'
- Hong Kong shares: dual to the death
- Hong Kong's hot governance issues are minefield for investors
As of last trade
Baidu Inc (BIDU:NSQ) traded at 240.63, -15.34% below its 52-week high of 284.22, set on May 16, 2018.
173.52Jun 15 2017284.22May 16 2018
|Market cap||83.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.35 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 20:18 BST.