- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chinese food delivery app Meituan moves into ride hailing
- Baidu snaps up smart home start-up in AI push
- Media groups augment their game apps with real actors
- Alibaba revenues rise 54% in 'blowout quarter'
- Alibaba buys into retail stores strategy
- Baidu chief executive steps back from day-to-day running of group
- China tightens app store regulations
- Chipmaker Nvidia tops S&P 500 as best performer of the year
- Chinese netizens mourn demise of celebrity's online talk show
- Tencent: Inside China's 'killer app' factory
Baidu Inc (BIDU:NSQ) closed at 184.64, -8.14% below its 52-week high of 201.00, set on Apr 29, 2016.
154.79Feb 24 2016201.00Apr 29 2016
|Market cap||64.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.32 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2017 21:00 GMT.