- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Baidu says worst of advertising scandal in the past
- Chinese food delivery app Meituan moves into ride hailing
- Baidu snaps up smart home start-up in AI push
- Media groups augment their game apps with real actors
- Alibaba revenues rise 54% in 'blowout quarter'
- Alibaba buys into retail stores strategy
- Baidu chief executive steps back from day-to-day running of group
- China tightens app store regulations
- Chipmaker Nvidia tops S&P 500 as best performer of the year
- Chinese netizens mourn demise of celebrity's online talk show
Baidu Inc (BIDU:NSQ) closed at 175.17, 13.17% above the 52 week low of 154.79 set on Feb 24, 2016.
154.79Feb 24 2016201.00Apr 29 2016
|Market cap||60.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.34 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.