- BRI Becomes the Largest Public Company in Indonesia on the Forbes Global 2000 Ranking in 2022
- Strengthening Distribution, CCEP Indonesia Utilizes BRI's Corporate Billing Management and Distributor Financing Services
- BRI and Telkom Collaboration Opens Financial Access for 5 million People in Two Years
- With MSMEs Recovering, BRI Succeeds with a Profit of Rp. 12.22 trillion for Q1 2022
- BRI Group Moves Towards Financial Inclusion by Supporting Women Empowerment in Indonesia
- BRILink Agents Continue to Promote Financial Inclusion in Indonesia
- BRI Distributes Rp26.4 Trillion Dividend in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk PT (BKRKF:PKL) closed at 0.3026, -14.76% below its 52-week high of 0.355, set on Apr 21, 2022.
0.2371Jul 30 20210.355Apr 21 2022
|Market cap||666.19tn IDR|
|EPS (TTM)||260.12 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2022.