- Strengthening Distribution, CCEP Indonesia Utilizes BRI's Corporate Billing Management and Distributor Financing Services
- BRI and Telkom Collaboration Opens Financial Access for 5 million People in Two Years
- With MSMEs Recovering, BRI Succeeds with a Profit of Rp. 12.22 trillion for Q1 2022
- BRI Group Moves Towards Financial Inclusion by Supporting Women Empowerment in Indonesia
- BRILink Agents Continue to Promote Financial Inclusion in Indonesia
- BRI Distributes Rp26.4 Trillion Dividend in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk PT (BKRKY:PNK) closed at 14.86, -15.13% below its 52-week high of 17.51, set on Apr 26, 2022.
11.97Sep 20 202117.51Apr 26 2022
|Annual div (ADY)||1.53 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.32%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2022 20:54 BST.