- Shares Still Undervalued, BRI Continues Its Share Buyback Program
- BRI Commits to its Share Buyback Program and Providing Optimal Dividends to Shareholders
- One Year of Ultra-Micro Holding Has Accelerated Financial Inclusion in Indonesia
- BRI Collaborates with PT Syngenta Indonesia through CENTRIGO™ Farming Ecosystem to Provide Financial Services for Farmers in Indonesia
- BRI Collaborates with PT Castrol Indonesia to Provide Banking Services to Lubricant Distributors and Outlets
- BRI Continues to Empower MSMEs to Go Global by Bringing Their Products to the Tong Tong Fair
- BRI is Implementing a Buyback of Its Shares until August 2023
- BRI Reaches USD 1.66 Billion Net Profit in the First Half of 2022
As of last trade,
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk PT (BKRKY:PNK) traded at 14.75, 13.34% above the 52 week low of 13.01 set on Jul 13, 2022.
13.01Jul 13 202217.51Apr 26 2022
|Annual div (ADY)||1.53 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.37%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 06 2022 18:12 BST.