- Will currency traders’ Brexit bets reflect pessimistic Europe?
- Stocks to watch: Sophos, Tesla, Tiffany, Antofagasta, easyJet, BHP
- Stocks to watch: Morgan Stanley, SocGen, ITV, easyJet, Just Eat
- Germany steps up work on potential Deutsche-Commerzbank tie-up
- Société Générale: snow drop
- Jiayuan crash underscores China property risks
- Down down under: why the Aussie dollar is grabbing attention
- Bets on pound volatility point to Brexit delay
- Odey homes in on UK assets ahead of key Brexit vote
- BNP Paribas to shut down proprietary trading unit
BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FRA) closed at 42.28, 10.74% above the 52 week low of 38.18 set on Jan 02, 2019.
38.18Jan 02 201968.84Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.08bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.15%|
|Div ex-date||May 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019 15:47 GMT.