- Will currency traders’ Brexit bets reflect pessimistic Europe?
- Stocks to watch: Sophos, Tesla, Tiffany, Antofagasta, easyJet, BHP
- Stocks to watch: Morgan Stanley, SocGen, ITV, easyJet, Just Eat
- Germany steps up work on potential Deutsche-Commerzbank tie-up
- Société Générale: snow drop
- Jiayuan crash underscores China property risks
- Down down under: why the Aussie dollar is grabbing attention
- Bets on pound volatility point to Brexit delay
- Odey homes in on UK assets ahead of key Brexit vote
- BNP Paribas to shut down proprietary trading unit
BNP Paribas SA (BNPH:BER) closed at 21.20, 9.84% above its 52-week low of 19.30, set on Dec 28, 2018.
19.30Dec 28 201834.40Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.51 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.19%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2019 07:13 GMT.