- Luxury companies hit as China slowdown bites
- Stocks to watch: Premier Oil, JD Sports, Revolution, Paddy Power
- Waste not: will the furniture of the future be made from leftovers?
- Investors Chronicle: Tesco, Serco, Apple
- The London Report: Poor spell for Merlin Entertainments
- Stocks to watch: Halfords, Twitter, Burberry, Prada, Umicore, SSE
- London menswear AW19 has begun. But does it still matter?
- China/fashion groups: lapse of luxury
- Apple needs to rediscover its aspirational appeal in China
- ‘Defining moment’ for Tim Cook as Apple looks beyond the iPhone
Burberry Group PLC (BRBY:LSE) closed at 1,787.50, 20.65% above the 52 week low of 1,481.50 set on Feb 06, 2018.
1,481.50Feb 06 20182,347.24Aug 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.35bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7605 |
|Annual div (ADY)||41.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.31%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 20 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 17:10 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Burberry Group PLC shares was Buy at 1,825.00 on 08 Nov 2018Read the full article