- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Buffett-AIG deal prompts fears over US insurance
- Why I'm not that into Warren Buffett
- Berkshire takes on $1.5bn asbestos risk from Hartford
- Credit cards fight to stay top of your wallet
- Can the passive tailwind keep blowing for ETFs?
- Fosun: buffeted
- Week in Review, December 2
- Insurers likely face extra $15bn bill for new asbestos claims
- Why moral companies do immoral things
- Warren Buffett invests $1.2bn in industry he called 'death trap'
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.A:NYQ) closed at 238,100.05, -5.06% below its 52-week high of 250,786.00, set on Dec 14, 2016.
186,900.00Jan 25 2016250,786.00Dec 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||394.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14,155.09 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 23 2017 21:00 GMT.